Clamshell Scholarship Raffle is Happening!!
NO CLAMSHELL RELAY THIS YEAR—but the Raffle Is Still On!
With community safety in mind, the Peaks Island Health Center board has canceled the Annual Clamshell Relay Race for the second straight year. We are still funding scholarships for islanders studying for careers in healthcare, however, and we still need your help.
On July 2-3 and the morning of July 4, stop by the raffle ticket sales table outside of Hannigan's Island Market for your chance to win amazing prizes donated by incredible island-affiliated businesses and makers. Winners will be drawn on July 4! All proceeds support the Peaks Island Health Center Scholarship Fund.
- Brad and Wyatt’s Bike Shop—$50 gift certificate)
- Cockeyed Gull—4 $25 gift certificates (4 drawings)
- Danielle Madore painting
- Down Front Ice Cream Store—5 $20 gift certificates (5 drawings )
- Hannigan’s Island Market—2 $50 gift cards
- Harbor Fish—$50 gift card
- Island Lobster Company—$40 gift card + cap with logo
- Lausier Family Gardens—$50 gift certificate
- Lionel Plante’s—4 $25 gift certificates for gasoline (4 drawings)
- Four Lobsters—delivered to the winner on July 5
- Micucci’s Grocery—$50 gift card
- Peaks Island Fuel—1 regular furnace cleaning ($245 value) for current customer
- Portland Schooner Company—Windjammer Sail Tickets for 2 adults
- Youth Kayak
- Island Authors Book Bonanza—7 Children’s books by Peaks authors/illustrators, signed, all in a beautiful Peaks Island Book Bag
Buy a Ticket for the raffle and help a healthcare worker!
Tickets sold 10:00am – 4:00pm outside of Hannigan’s Market.
• Friday July 2nd
• Saturday July 3rd
• Sunday July 4th
Drawing, Sunday, July 4th.